Skip to main content
Topic: New member (Read 1930 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: New member

Reply #25
Yahoo Message Number: 14045
After a short over night trip last summer to eastern Oregon that turned into an expensive three week stay in the high desert town of Ontario, I learned my lesson. I have towing coverage through both my vehicle insurance and with Good Sam. I didn't intend to double up. but I just switched carriers and roadside assistance came with the policy.
I also sprang for the Good Sam extended service plan for this trip. After having a bad ground in the engine control computer overdrive the injector in cylinder 6 that caused the catalytic converter to clog; it also vapor locked the cylinder casing it to grenade the block, I don't have the stomach for replacing any additional high dollar parts. The bright side is that I have a spanking new motor to drag me around!

Don

Reply #27
Yahoo Message Number: 14068
Anyone know how often the transmission fluid should be changed in a 2009 jayco seneca class c? Duramax

Thanks Denise

Reply #28
Yahoo Message Number: 14077
Trans oil should be changed at 50k miles. Transmission external filter should be changed every oil change or 10k to 15K miles. Do not forget to take magnet off old filter and install on new filter.
All C5500 motorhome chassis came from factory with Transynd Fluid,