Skip to main content
Topic: Slide Out Corner Cap Trim (Read 794 times) previous topic - next topic

Slide Out Corner Cap Trim

Yahoo Message Number: 16217
I lost one of the slide-out corner trims on the trip home from purchasing a used 2008 Gulfstream Endura. The plastic cap is 5.25" square and covers the edges of the slide where they come together at the top and bottom. I can't find it anywhere including B&B Molders who manufactured it. Part Number 646D-08T623. Anyone have an idea how to fabricate one?

Re: Slide Out Corner Cap Trim

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 16218
Few months ago I ran across an Endura at Visone RV that I believe had fire damage. They showed it to me on their web page, you might be able to see it there. Believe it was a toy hauler but don't remember much.

I met Terry. He can be contacted at 606-843-9889 or at visonerv.com in East Bernstadt, Ky.

Good Luck,

Don

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 16219
I put screws in mine before I lost one. That does not help you when you have lost it. Find something close. Remove a upper one that is behind slide toopper. Put new one in it's place. Use screws to hold in place. Put removed one in place where lost one was. As you may have found out they are only held in place with double sided tape.
While I was at I installed Camco corner protectors. I used screws to hold these in place also

http://www.camco.net/product/slide-out-corner-guards-10755/
I looked for these corner pieces at RV surplus places and never found them. Have you tried calling Gulf Stream. I did a search for 2017 Gulf Stream Class C. The pictures show the same type of corners that the Endura had. Looks like they have screws in them.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 16220
Not sure if Kendrick Gray saved that kind of part from the Endura he scrapped. You may want to send him a email.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 16239
Thanks all for the replies.

Here is a couple of pictures of the right and left slide out corner plates from the bottom of the driver side slide. The left one is missing.

The corners are about 5 1/4 inches square. It is hard to tell, but the corner plate has a slight crease in them parallel to each side that makes them somewhat beveled.

They aren't like the ones from Camco or Glendale but they do look like the ones from Glendale only smaller. http://www.campingworld.com/shopping/item/glendale-slide-out-corner-trim/68917

I called Gulfstream and B&B without success.

Thanks again

Ron