Skip to main content
Topic: Power awnings? (Read 1076 times) previous topic - next topic

Power awnings?

Yahoo Message Number: 16243
Has anybody used a power awning? My manual one blew off in a windstorm, and am thinking about going with a power awning. Any feedback would be helpful. Thanks, Dave.

Re: Power awnings?

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 16244
I have a 16' A&E / Dometic on mine and I love it.. In and out at the push of a button.. can't beat that!
Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 16246
My Seneca came with one from the factory.  Can’t complain about it works just as it should.  Ronnie      From: SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com [mailto:SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com] Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 2:03 PMTo: SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.comSubject: Re: [SuperCrvgroup] Power awnings?    Thanks David - How long have you had it on there?    Sent from Outlook  From: SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com <SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com> on behalf of David Houck DHouck2032@... [SuperCrvgroup] <SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com>Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 2:42 PMTo: SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.comSubject: RE: [SuperCrvgroup] Power awnings?    I have a 16' A&E / Dometic on mine and I love it.. In and out at the push of a button.. can't beat that!Sent from AOL Mobile Mail  On Tuesday, September 12, 2017 Dave Miah kickinpony_dave <SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com> wrote:  Has anybody used a power awning?  My manual one blew off in a windstorm, and am thinking about going with a power awning.  Any feedback would be helpful.  Thanks, Dave.  Sent from Outlook

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 16247
Is been there since 2007.. Came from the factory installed..
Sent from AOL Mobile Mail

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 16249
Hi Dave
I have one and I agree with David. It's nice and it automatically retracts if the wind comes up.

Larry Payne  ⛳

Reply #12
Yahoo Message Number: 16255
I had the factory A&E power awning on my Greyhawk 32SS since it was new in 2007. The motor developed a problem after 9 years and A&E sent me a whole new motor/gearbox assembly under warranty which had long since expired. I paid shipping only.

Take care,
Greg

Reply #13
Yahoo Message Number: 16256
wow - thanks!

From: SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com  on behalf of Greg Gimlick stuff@... [SuperCrvgroup]
Sent: Tuesday, September 12, 2017 4:22 PM
To: SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [SuperCrvgroup] Power awnings?

I had the factory A&E power awning on my Greyhawk 32SS since it was new in 2007. The motor developed a problem after 9 years and A&E sent me a whole new motor/gearbox assembly under warranty which had long since expired. I paid shipping only.

Take care,
Greg