Skip to main content
Topic: For Sale 2014 Thor F550 Super C (Read 533 times) previous topic - next topic

For Sale 2014 Thor F550 Super C

Yahoo Message Number: 16431
Ok, the time has finally come for me to part with my Thor Super C Cheateau F550. 2014 model with est 21K miles, 2 a/c's, gen, home fridge and solar set up for off grid camping. I have really enjoyed this coach but will possibly replace it soon. Dealer offered me $76K for trade-in therefore, I am offering it to someone in this group that might want it at the trade-in price. Retail is $80-90K so this will be a below retail sale. I bought it brand new and it has never been wrecked, and is NON-smoking coach and no pets either. I did modify the coach with aftermarket alarm/ remote start, connected to the train horn, went from 2 house batteries to 6 with 540 amp hours and 450 watts of solar ALL professionally installed. King size bed in back, table bed, cab-over bed. Finally a couch-bed was never used as a bed. I am super strict on maintenance and fix everything and anything as needed. I also added some LED lighting for places that I thought would be either romantic or just plain cool as heck. I have pulled into RV parks with my (under-coach) blue neon type lights and have had many people state how cool that was. F550 has est 10K towing and I get between 8 - 9.8 mpg depending on what I am towing. 25 gal and 40 gal diesel tanks, gen is also diesel with over 450 hours on gen. Contact Captain Jerry in Baytown for more info.