Skip to main content
Topic: Ceiling trim for 2005 Gulfstream Endura (Read 542 times) previous topic - next topic

Ceiling trim for 2005 Gulfstream Endura

Yahoo Message Number: 16466
The ceiling headline is starting to seperate from the trim piece running down the center of the coach. My best guess at this point is that I had a small leak in the TV antenna mount and that some water got in.

I would like to inspect the area above the headliner and then replace or repair the trim/headliner.

Has anyone else dealt with this problem; and if so what can I expect when I attempt the repairs

As always thands

Doug Brothers
2005 Gulfstream Endura 6340

Re: Ceiling trim for 2005 Gulfstream Endura

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 16467
May not be possible. When a RV is built. Floor is first. Then inside walls and cabinets, followed by outside walls and finally ceiling and roof. Remove AC vents for some access. Also fan and AC vents,
You must have the vinyl ceiling. My cloth like ceiling had no strips. Had a layer of laun plywood above that.
Best
Ron Hall

Re: Ceiling trim for 2005 Gulfstream Endura

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 16468
Yes it is a vinyl material appears to be about 1/2 thick. And it appears to be two pieces meeting in the center with a trim molding covering the junction.  I think that it has seperated due to normal twisting, rocking of the motorhome. I may end up replacing the entire headliner. As always thanks. I will report my efforts and final fix.

Doug