Skip to main content
Topic: (no subject) (Read 873 times) previous topic - next topic

(no subject)

Yahoo Message Number: 16622
Water heater won't fill. Not in bypass. And have tried both city and tank water. Yes I do have water on board.

Re: (no subject)

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 16624
Thanks Ron. Where might that little bugger be located. I have no water flow out of the feed line at the heater. The tank was empty and partially filled then stopped filling.

(no subject)

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 16625
Depending on install. It will be close to cold water inlet to water heater. May be on the inlet.

Best
Ron Hall

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 16626
Haven't found the check valve. I'm thinking that the feed line to the heater is plugged somehow. How that happened has got me. All was good when I parked it early March. There is no water under pressure at the tank inlet.

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 16627
Give the freshwater connect a shot of compressed air, if possible lower the psi. to 60# and see if clears the line.
Open the T&P valve before giving it a shot of air, just lift the Handel to cam over and stay open.

Sent from my Verizon 4G LTE Droid

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 16628
Not to worry Ron, just sold the Seneca. Buyer is aware of the problem and wasn't concerned. I brought him up to speed on your suggestions so he not blind going in. I am officially out of the RV realm. Just not the same since my wife passed. This is one of the great forums and you Ron have been a great help to many here. Good luck and happy RVing.

(no subject)

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 16629
Sorry for your loss.
We sold our Endura a year ago. So no RVing for us anymore. But helping here fills the gap. Stick around and help when you can.

Best
Ron Hall