Skip to main content
Topic: New owner questions on 2010 Haulmark (Read 1119 times) previous topic - next topic

New owner questions on 2010 Haulmark

Yahoo Message Number: 16749
Just purchased a 2010 Haulmark m-3301 Quad slide and have a few question.

1) I got all the individual manuals but no overall coach manual. Was there one available that talks about the overall operations of the systems?
2) is there a wiring diagram for these coaches?
3) at the back of the coach is the low point drain valve, drivers side, and another valve on passenger side. Is this for garden hose for...?
4) There are 2 separate thermostats. One for the ACs and another for heat? The one for the ACs has multiple functions.

Most of these questions would have been answered with a comprehensive manual.

This is just a start I'm sure. Have had numerous other class A coaches and love the power etc to pull the race trailers. Just like to have more info.

Thanks in advance for guidance or direction.

Larry
Santa Fe, NM

Re: New owner questions on 2010 Haulmark

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 16750

1) I got all the individual manuals but no overall coach manual. Was there one available that talks about the overall operations of the systems?
..........we owned a 2008 haulmark 3303ts which we just sold to a dealer in Ohio, we too had no manuals other than the individual ones you talk about
2) is there a wiring diagram for these coaches?
............not that I know about
3) at the back of the coach is the low point drain valve, drivers side, and another valve on passenger side. Is this for garden hose for...?
............. left is low point drain the other is pressured water (pump pressure or city water) out.
.......... city water connection on ours was rite outside the bathroom on the side of the coach. our 12 volt pump was under the sink.
4) There are 2 separate thermostats. One for the ACs and another for heat? The one for the ACs has multiple functions.
......... we had a thermostat for each a.c. unit (2) , each thermostat had a heat and cool function for the electric heat side on the a.c. unit and the cool function for the cooling part. the thermostat in our living room there was also a switch for the gas side that controlled the furnace. there was also had a thermostat of such in the bathroom area the controlled the fantastic fan.
we owned our rig for 7 years and added sea level gages, 700 watts of solar, put in a residential fridge to name a few. let me know if there's anything I can help you with.
don

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 16753
Don, Thanks for the responses. Kinda what I expected but I have written to Haulmark to see if I get lucky.

One question is which refer did you install. Wife got spoiled with residential on last coach and Norcold leaves a bit to be desired.

I may take you up on more questions as they arise. Thank you very much.

Larry

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 16756
Don Thanks May I ask did you do the install yourself or where was it done. I've gotten to that age I dont lift and wiggle heavy stuff like that.

Thank you

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 16763
Larry, i did the install myself. two strapping lads on best buy truck lifted it into the coach through the cabs passanger door and then they lifted it onto a dolly that was built the same height as the new opening.

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 16852
Don,
We are getting close to installing the Samsung refrigerator. I have studied the install dimensions. It appears to me that I must lower the floor which isn't a big deal as a bit of wasted space under the Norcold. But for side clearance it isn't clear without removing the Norcold that there is adequate space. I assume there is a wooden cabinet lip and insulation to be removed to allow the Samsung.

Appreciate your help.

Larry
2010 Haulmark
Santa Fe, NM

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 16853
Larry, give me a day or three and ill see if i can dig up the pictures i took when i did mine.

the samsung fit in the opening left from the norcold. i bent some aluminum to make a j channel and pushed it up tight to the fridge once instaled

Don