Skip to main content
Topic: Yahoo is making some serious reductions in Groups (Read 2179 times) previous topic - next topic

Yahoo is making some serious reductions in Groups

Yahoo Message Number: 17168
Yahoo recently announced some major reductions in the services it will provide to Yahoo Groups. Ron Hall, Dave Sparke and I are looking at an alternative and will report to the Group as soon as possible.

I am very sad to have to report that Ron's wife Betty passed away on August 30th. On behalf of all the members of the Group I extend our condolences to Ron and his family. Ron has been an amazing resource for members of this Group since it was started in 2007.

https://www.lynchandsonsmilford.com/obituaries/Betty-Elizabeth-M-Hall?obId=6909152#/obituaryInfo

Don

Re: Yahoo is making some serious reductions in Groups

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 17169
Thanks Don and others.

Never thought to mention Betty's passing on this forum. Those that
follow Betty and I on Facebook would have seen it.

Best

Ron Hall

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 17174
I created Super C Motorhome on google groups and need help running it. Come on over and let us keep helping our friends in need, and sometimes us. LOL

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 17177
Ron, I'm so sorry to hear of Betty's passing. Nothing I can say will make it better, but know your friendship has been valued and always will be. We lost the last of our parents a couple months ago and have been very busy with executor duties there so no camping or trips west this year.

You've done a heckuva job running this show and I enjoy keeping up with it even though we just travel trailer folks now. Our thoughts are with you and the family.

Take care,
Greg

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 17178
Since we are having problems with Yahoo, Ron, would you come over to the Super C group on Google and help run it. Pretty please with some super camping ideas thrown in. LOL
Capta

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 17179
How about creating a Super C group on Facebook?

Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 17182
go to the new google group and make the request.

Jerry Fallin