Skip to main content
Topic: Transport Fuel and Wash (Read 871 times) previous topic - next topic

Transport Fuel and Wash

Yahoo Message Number: 1340

If anyone has their coach transported to the factory for repairs, be aware of a couple issues. When I knew that my coach was to be picked up, I filled the tank, assuming it would be returned with a full tank. When I picked up the coach at the dealer to where I had Four Winds deliver the coach, the fuel tank was low about 49 gallons of fuel ($222.00).... apparently the transport driver showed the coach with 1/4 tank of fuel at pickup, so Four Winds instructed him to delivery the coach with 3/8 tank full. So I am out of pocket $222.00 for fuel, with little to prove the tank was full except a receipt for when I filled it a couple days before pickup. Also, Four Winds paid the driver to have the receiving dealer wash the coach, which was never done. Not sure who got the money for it, the driver or the dealer.

Denny

Gas prices getting you down? Search AOL Autos for fuel-efficient used cars.

Re: Transport Fuel and Wash

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 1342

Morganroadcarwash

Are you a member of our Kodiak chassis group?

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 1343
Denny, he applied and was admitted on the 20th of June. I've sent him a note direct to let him know that if he hadn't intended to sign on I'll remove him or he can go on YahooGroups and do that himself.

Don

On 26-Jun-08, at 9:17 PM,

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 1344
Well, it is probably because he chose the email/post option and did
not realize what it was. That has happened to several (many) people.
He is trying to figure out why he gets the emails instead of just
seeing them on the group. I may be wrong though....has happened. -)

Mike

, "grandriver125@..."
wrote:

Four Winds - Owner Relations Contact?

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 1345
Denny and other Four Winds Owners,

Have you ever spoke with anyone in the Owner Relations department at Four Winds? If so, could you please provide a contact person?

I am banging my head against a wall for coverage of a broken window seal in the over bunk window. The extended warranty company (Interstate) is saying Four Winds needs to cover the repair and Tom Overton at Four Winds Warranty department has already refused. The dealer suggested working with owner relations.

Any help that you can provide would be greatly appreciated.

John

Re: Four Winds - Owner Relations Contact?

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 1347

John,

You could also ask to speak to Tony Chupp, who is over the entire warranty department for four winds, and would be Overton's boss.

Denny