Skip to main content
Topic: Thor/Four Winds Kodiak products (Read 741 times) previous topic - next topic

Thor/Four Winds Kodiak products

Yahoo Message Number: 183

I noticed this AM that there is a thread entitled GS Endura news concerning the Kodiak issues on the Open Roads forum....

I have activated a new screen name called  and I am asking anyone that owns a four Winds, Chateau, or Dutchmen Class C/Kodiak chassis to jot me a note about their RV.... list your year, make and model, and give me your comments, whether good, bad, or indifferent. This is NOT a witch-hunt, but simply a tool to find out how many of you are out there that own one of the above products. Maybe we can get a club going, who knows, I am NOT that computer literate, but this could be a start.

I WILL report back in a few days (or weeks, depending on the response) on the consumer satisfaction with the product. If you don't want your email known to me, I guess you can create a new screen name, but I will likely respond on this on the Open Roads forum..... I plan to post a similar request there also. I am sure that Thor will get wind of this and figure out a way to screw it up, but let's try anyway.

Denny

See what's new at AOL.com and Make AOL Your Homepage.