Skip to main content
Topic: To rally or not to rally? That is the question... (Read 5013 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: Rally

Reply #52
Yahoo Message Number: 4755
It's one week to the rally. I talked the campground last week. We are one of 5 groups meeting at park next week. They have not figured out which area we are going to be in. You need to make sure when checking in that you specify what group you are with. Geta has us down as Kodaik Chassis and will do her best to keep us all together.
I am hoping for good weather so we can hold all our activities at or near our RV's. We do have a area reserved inside a building to take care of bad weather if it should arise.
My mother donated a large container of coffee to the rally. We only have a 12 cup coffee maker. Should be enough for our group. Anyone else want to bring cups and other condiments please do so. I plan on having coffee at our MH each morning.
We do have the questionnaire for the rally. I plan to have copies in the welcome bag. Fill them out as you feel like. There will only be one copy and will be returned to the owners at end of rally.
Any Kodiak/Topkick owners that are in the area during the rally. Feel free to stop by and say hello.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #53
Yahoo Message Number: 4756
Ron wrote:

It's one week to the rally.

Aw, you're just saying that to make those of us who can't make it feel
bad :-) Kathy and I really hate to miss it, but just can't swing it this
year with our son getting his theological PhD the following week in
GA....which sort of begs our attendance :-) I'm guessing they won't be
serving cocktails there :-)

Anyway, maybe next year. Y'all drive safely and take photos and such so
the rest of us can visit it vicariously.

Take care,
Greg

Reply #54
Yahoo Message Number: 4788
Hello Dane
I got your name but do not have any info of others that will be with you. Can you please provide this info?
Thanks
Ron Hall

Reply #55
Yahoo Message Number: 4789
Ron & Rally Feiends: Sustained some hail damage on way to rally. Need repairs in Indiana. See you all on Thursday......russ

Reply #56
Yahoo Message Number: 4790
Hope it's nothing major. I can bring Eternabnod and Duct tape if that will get you somewhere where proper repairs can be made.
Best
Ron Hall

Rally

Reply #57
Yahoo Message Number: 4791
Don will be me and wife bettye with two snauzers. The shipshawanna flea market is only open on Tuesday and Wednesday. They have cheap campground there if want to stay before rally. Will be there mon and Tuesday. Dane

Rally

Reply #58
Yahoo Message Number: 4830
Well I hope all arrived safe. Wish we were with you, when you go for a tour of Jayco please say hello to a person named Vin, we had some problems with our furnace and they extended our warranty and sure enough it went again and when we returned from south our dealer took the whole system apart and fixed it and Jayco paid for it. Enough
about me you all enjoy and let us know how things are going, hoping to attend next year. All our best and stay safe.

Kathy & John

Reply #59
Yahoo Message Number: 4836
Hello John & Kathy
All 7 attendees are here. A couple had weather and engine problems. Good stories about these events. Weather has been warm. We did get rain yesterday. But it happened while we were having dinner at a local restaurant. Today we are off to Jayco for a tour.
More info and pictures to follow.
Wish you were here.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #61
Yahoo Message Number: 4838
Ron,

Look at that pix, so cool....

wish were there, maybe next time.
you all have fun.
Mo

Reply #62
Yahoo Message Number: 4847
Added a couple more pictures to the collection.
We have been having a great time at the rally.
Did the Jayco plant tour Friday. John Mcdonald of Jayco did a great job. After the tour Paul Gardner director of product development met with us to discuss the replacement of the Kodiak Chassis. It's going to be a Freightliner (see photo). Jayco went way above what we expected with the tour and meeting with Paul.
Some of the group went on another tour. It was so good. Others are planning on doing it on Monday. Thank You Jayco for your support of our group.
In the afternoon we had a seminar on the Kodiak Chassis maintenance. It sure is easy to give these when all attendee are interested and help with their input to the info.
Potluck dinner went well. We all ate to much good food.
Saturday we we had breakfast at Esienhaus restaurant. Great breakfast.
In the afternoon we did the tour of each other MH. This was another highlight of the rally. We all like our mods. Some of the simplest mods got the most attention. Everyone precipitated in the tour.
As already mentioned in the middle of the tour Don's Norcold Door fell off. Hope the fix gets to Don soon. The break has limit his families access to cool drinks that have been needed because of the warm weather.
Had our seminar on Coach Maintenance. Another easy one to give with group participation.
We all went out to dinner in the evening. The plan was Mexican. We are all still looking for the restaurant on the left side of SR19. Of course the group ended up at 3 different restaurants after loosing contact with each other. We need to get cell phone numbers to help keep on contact with each other.
Today some are headed out to other adventures. Going to be some great goodbyes over the next 2 days.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #63
Yahoo Message Number: 4848
I would like to thank all of you for attending the Jayco tour and the product focus group session. All of you provided valuable insight on how to make the next generation of Seneca Motorhomes even better. I enjoyed the time we spent together and hope that all of you stop by again, feel free to look John or myself up.

Paul Gardner

Rally

Reply #64
Yahoo Message Number: 4854
I want to personally thank Ron for all his hard work as the host of this great rally. He has so much knowledge of everything from front to back of an RV and helped many of us with issues we had. What a wonderful idea for the who house water flow valve. We have wonderful water flow now. The entire group were wonderful Americans and all seemed to gel right off the bat and we all became good friends looking forward to the next rally. I personally learned so much about RV issues that I only hope to retain most of it.

Again thanks to all and May God Bless You and Yours and keep each of you safe until we meet again.

P>S> I am still looking for that Mexican resturant.

Dane and Bettye (Old Soldier)