Skip to main content
Topic: On the way to Elkhart (Read 1919 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: On the way to Elkhart

Reply #26
Yahoo Message Number: 5429
Copy and pasted them into the email. Very simple. :)

Don

Reply #27
Yahoo Message Number: 5431
look what we found in or seneca today.

copy and paste you say, we'll see.

don

"Reply via web post" at the bottom of this message won't let me post a photo. had to start a new thread clicking on

, Don Leslie  wrote: in the email message then it was just like sending an email but how do i add a picture to this thread?

don

Reply #28
Yahoo Message Number: 5436
I went out last night with a bright light and took a look at mine and it also is a black plastic or some kind of material with a ring. I took my time and inspected it extensively and found no trouble so far. The coach now has over 30K on the clock so will be keeping an eye on it on a regular basis.
Denny

2006 Seneca 35GS Dmax. Ford Ranger toad.

Reply #29
Yahoo Message Number: 5437
Thanks for the info. I'd keep in mind that you might not be able to see the stress cracks. Please let us know if you find something

Thanks

Reply #30
Yahoo Message Number: 5438
I checked my late 2007 diesel (LYE 330 hp engine) and saw that I have a yellow fiberglass fan--no ring. I said to myself, "YES!!! I dodged that bullet," when I looked down and noticed anti-freeze seeping from a trough below the radiator -- Bummer.

George

Reply #31
Yahoo Message Number: 5440
Well at least you only have a leak, covered by the warrenty, to think about. Thanks for taking the time to look

Sean

Reply #32
Yahoo Message Number: 5441

I have an '06 LLY, with a black fan blade......is this the one shedding parts?

Reply #33
Yahoo Message Number: 5442
I believe so, the outer ring appears to be the problem, use a flashlight to spot any cracks where the blade meets the ring. However you might not see the stress cracks. Thanks for the info and keep us informed

Reply #34
Yahoo Message Number: 5443
As Ron can tell you this happened to me with the shroud disintergrating. I cut the darn thing off and am not going to replace it as I see no need as does not effect the engine one way or the other. I had no damage as I caught it before it did any major damage. I have the white plastic fan on our 08 on an 07 chassis. Dane

Reply #35
Yahoo Message Number: 5448
Sean, I received a phone message from Mr Caphill from Highway Safety office that he wants to speak to me and wants more info. I'll go to the RV lot tomorrow to see
what type of fan that they replaced mine with, hope it's not the same old one but nevet thought about it

Sean Donohue wrote: