Skip to main content
Topic: Gulfstream fuel fill (Read 458 times) previous topic - next topic

Gulfstream fuel fill

Yahoo Message Number: 10875
The fuel fill location on my unit has a straight metal piece and then they've kind of kinked a hose attachment on to that which runs down to the tank. The hose of course has split and is leaking when filled. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a 45 degree fitting that could be used to change out the straight pipe piece?

Re: Gulfstream fuel fill

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 10876
I put a fuel return line from a lift pump on my unit and to splice the fill line I used muffler reducers. I would think you could fid them with a 45 bend in them too. You will have to cut the wire in the fill hose when cutting. Don't get shavings in the line!!

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, March 27, 2013 12:32:03 PM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Gulfstream fuel fill

The fuel fill location on my unit has a straight metal piece and then they've kind of kinked a hose attachment on to that which runs down to the tank. The hose of course has split and is leaking when filled. Has anyone else had this problem? Is there a 45 degree fitting that could be used to change out the straight pipe piece?

Re: Gulfstream fuel fill

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 10877
I was thinking the same. Lots of exhaust pipe fitting that can be found on line for just any size. Or just go to a muffler shop that has a pipe bending machine and have the m make what you want.
Best
Ron Hall