Skip to main content
Topic: Jayco Seneca Transfer switch (Read 567 times) previous topic - next topic

Jayco Seneca Transfer switch

Yahoo Message Number: 15999
Hi, looking to replace my failed IOTA ITS-50RG ATS and they don't make them anymore. In addition to the power cables, it has a two conductor cable that seems to be a power sensing feature. Anybody know what this cable goes to or an ATS that is a direct replacement? Thanks.

Re: Jayco Seneca Transfer switch

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 16000
I am not sure what the RG model is. But a guess is that it has to do with the Generator Auto Start. I have a new R model on the shelf. If that will get you running let me know.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 16007

Those wires are for the Gen Auto Start.
When JAYCO did the recall on the IOTA ATS they replaced them with one from Progressive Dynamics and I know they added a transformer or something
for the Gen Auto Start.
I would contact for model/part numbers.

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 16019
I ordered a new Progressive Dynamics switch with surge protection. Thanks for the offer Ron, (and all that you've contributed to the forum!) but I decided to go with one that is still in production.
What I found online, confirms what Ron and Dave posted. I'm planning on moving the Auto Start board from the old switch to the new one since that circuit board is still functioning. I couldn't find any place online that offered the transfer switch with the Auto Start option.