Skip to main content
Topic: Problem with the Power gear leveling system on my 06 Jayco seneca Af (Read 437 times) previous topic - next topic

Problem with the Power gear leveling system on my 06 Jayco seneca Af

Yahoo Message Number: 8512
Problem with the Power gear leveling system on my 06 Jayco seneca 35GS
After starting and with ebrake on it goes throught its regular passe then all the lights stay on and it will not run. will not do anything. All lights stay on. Checked the fluid and it was all good. Tried unpluging the controll panel to reset and pluged back in and nothing changed. Hope its not the control box as I hear they could be over $600. Anyone else have any ideas Also does anyone know where the fuses are located on the 06 35GS And does anyone have a wiring schematic I'd like to go throught the wiring.
Thanks

Re: Problem with the Power gear leveling system on my 06 Jayco senec

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 8513
Chattery cable was loose so mine didn't work
eck your aux batteries to see if ok, my b

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 8518
Power Gear's trouble shooting guide says that is an indication of a "failed" control board. Sorry to be the bearer of bad news. If it was electrical I doubt it would go through it's normal sequence before failing.

-

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 8519
Question regarding checking the hydraulic fluid level. The only thing I've found says the fluid level should be about 1/4" below the "lip" with the jacks retracted. I'm not exactly sure what they mean by the lip. My cap has a little 3-4" long dipstick, of course with no indications on it. Should the level be at the top of the dipstick?

Thanks,
Randy