Skip to main content
Topic: Bracket from recliner (Read 398 times) previous topic - next topic

Bracket from recliner

Yahoo Message Number: 7420
A bracket from under the recliner fell off and we don't know where it came from or how to fix it. Started with the finding of a loose screw and bolt. l shaped bracket and straight piece of metal retrieved from under the recliner. Does anyone know how to remove the recliner and where this hardware could fit?

Re: Bracket from recliner

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 7422
Don't know where the bracket came from, but to remove the recliner there are 4 bolts thru the slide floor.(accessible when it is open) It may take 2 people, one to hold the bolt head on top and someone with a ratchet underneath to loosen the nut.

Dave Sparke

Re: Bracket from recliner

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 7423
Dee, I have the same pieces. My recliner has been working fine with them stored in my cupboard. I figured they may have been a part used when shipping the coach. Will be interesting in anyone else has found them. I have pictures if anyone wants to see what we are talking about.

Gail

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Monday, August 8, 2011 5:46 PM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Bracket from recliner

A bracket from under the recliner fell off and we don't know where it came from or how to fix it. Started with the finding of a loose screw and bolt. l shaped bracket and straight piece of metal retrieved from under the recliner. Does anyone know how to remove the recliner and where this hardware could fit?