Skip to main content
Topic: Embark CCC (Read 521 times) previous topic - next topic

Embark CCC

Yahoo Message Number: 12595
Does anyone know the delivered weight of and Embark? its on 33,000 / 53,000 chassis.

Be well,

~
Victor - KI6IM
Kodiak Diesel Dutchmen 34H Bunkhouse

Re: Embark CCC

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 12597
I just got the delivery details on the coach from the factory. 23,276.12# Dry

Water / propane / fuel / hot water heater etc (1726#s total) leaves me 7,990# CCC [Minus the seat belted seating which they use - in my case about 550#s plus the cat at 10# so call it 7,300#s of cargo carrying capacity.

AND it can still tow 20,000#s

AND ITS OFFICIAL - WE OWN IT [Subject to final inspection] but they have my money etc.

Be well,

~
Victor - KI6IM

On Tuesday, March 4, 2014 9:08 AM, Steven Kerns  wrote:

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 12598
Victor Burns wrote:

AND ITS OFFICIAL - WE OWN IT [Subject to final inspection] but they have
my money etc.

Hey that's great, congratulations! I second the request for photos when
you get it so we can all lust ourselves :-)

Take care,
Greg

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 12599
Sure enough. Overall I am psyched to get this new(er) coach. It will just be a little better having the heavier duty rig for my "mission" Huge Tow Capacity and close to 8,000# cargo carry capacity will be epic plus just a couple notches up in luxury and STORAGE.....I cannot wait for that extra STORAGE - 189 cubic feet of it too. Just what will do with it? I think I could carry gold bars in those compartments to use up that 8,000# of weight too.

Be well,

~
Victor - KI6IM
Jayco Embark TB390 Bunkhouse

On Tuesday, March 4, 2014 9:46 AM, Greg Gimlick  wrote:

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 12601
Aw come on now Victor. If we were buying it my DW would already have it filled with craft and quilting "stuff" to take to Florida. :)

Are you effectively telling us that your DW has no significant input into what goes into the hold?

Don

ps. Is this unit shown on the web at a dealer? How about the link so we can drool.