Skip to main content
Topic: My last message appears to have been sent (Read 968 times) previous topic - next topic

My last message appears to have been sent

Yahoo Message Number: 12727
Well, at least it came back to me without a bounce notice. Hopefully it went to all group members as well.

If you did get it I'd ask that you reflect on the plan to change the group name and provide any views you may have on the proposed change.

Don

Re: My last message appears to have been sent

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 12728
You message came thru fine to NC. Change? I'm a geezer....I don't like change :-)

It's probably a good idea to do the change so it better reflects the group and the folks who have gone to the new chassis from ours won't leave us.

Glad you made it back to the frozen north safely. I'm whining because this cold visited us last night....but it only made 34 and tonight 32, then it returns to normal warmth.

No trips for us this spring/summer, too many unexpected house related expenses to take care of :-( Another good reason not to own one.

Take care,
Greg

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 12729
Attachments :

I'm all for the name change Don!
    Greg Thompson
    MN

From: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Don Leslie
    Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 1:51 PM
    To: Kodiak Class C
    Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] My last message appears to have been sent

Well, at least it came back to me without a bounce notice. Hopefully it went to all group members as well.

If you did get it I'd ask that you reflect on the plan to change the group name and provide any views you may have on the proposed change.

Don

Reply #3
    Yahoo Message Number: 12730
    Like the new name. Best Ron Hall

Reply #7
    Yahoo Message Number: 12741
    Did not get the initial message ... but based upon other responses, I get the gist of it.

I'm OK with the name change ... left the Kodiak platform 4 years ago, but still run in a cutaway truck chassis based motorhome, just this one is a Freightliner M2 (33K pound chassis).

To: Kodiak Class C
    Sent: Wednesday, April 16, 2014 2:50 PM
    Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] My last message appears to have been sent

Reply #8
    Yahoo Message Number: 12742

Sam, which M2 based coach do you have now? I just took delivery of the Embark.
    Victor Burns
    KI6IM
    Jayco Embark TB390
    Kodiak Diesel Dutchmen 34H - For Sale

Reply #9
    Yahoo Message Number: 12743
    I've never been a big fan of Yahoo Group forums, but this one is my best source of information for my Super C Kodiak. I like the new name change as it will appeal to a broader base. Although I like the Kodiak specific (and Jayco Seneca, in particular) information, our Super C coaches do not get the attention they deserve in the "bigger" forums. We're far different than a van based chassis Class C and not a Class A, yet find ourselves tossed in with the Class C coaches. When I need Super C information, this is the first place I look. Let's keep this forum strong!

Reply #10
    Yahoo Message Number: 12767
    Haulmark model 282DS ... a white box on the heavy M2 chassis.

To: "KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com"
    Sent: Thursday, April 17, 2014 12:04 PM
    Subject: Re: [KodiakChassisClassC] My last message appears to have been sent

Reply #11
    Yahoo Message Number: 12768
    I looked seriously at one of those here in San Diego. I am not sure if the guy finally sold it or not - it was a good deal.

I ended up with a Embark which I am really happy with having the bunk beds for the kids etc.

Be well,

~
    Victor - KI6IM
    Dutchmen Diesel 34H Bunkhouse
    Jayco Embark TB390 Bunkhouse

On Monday, April 21, 2014 1:16 PM, Sam Houston  wrote: