Skip to main content
Topic: Seneca stain colour and other info (Read 395 times) previous topic - next topic

Seneca stain colour and other info

Yahoo Message Number: 4575
received this to-day about the stain in our Jayco's,

" The stain color is called Provincial Glaze Maple. It is not a color you will find local as it is prepared specially for Jayco, but it is a dark Maple color. The cabinet doors are made and stained by FourWoods
Laminating and can be reached at (260)593-2246."

also getting schematics from Jayco is like "pulling teeth", i've added 5 drawings for my Seneca 36FK in the files section in the Jayco Seneca file and then in the 2010 Jayco Seneca 36FK folder.

i've included here the disclaimer from Jayco,

"I will attach the requested prints but please be advised that they are not intended to be service manuals. The prints are designed for factory trained RV technicians with previous knowledge of our product and locations.

Enclosed are the schematics you have requested. This information is
supplied to you at no charge and is done with the understanding that
Jayco recommends all repairs and installation of accessories be
performed by a trained RV technician.

This information should be used only as a guide for location purposes.
Some variances may exist with your unit. We accept no responsibility
for results of work performed by unauthorized technicians. We recommend you contact one of our authorized dealers for your service. You can locate one near you at our Jayco website (www.jayco.com)."

don

Re: Seneca stain colour and other info

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 4576
They are usually more willing to send drawings when the unit is out of warranty. IMHO it is strictly a CYA policy.

Dave Sparke