Skip to main content
Topic: LOST POWER ON 12 VOLT ACESSORY DASH OUTLETS (Read 475 times) previous topic - next topic

LOST POWER ON 12 VOLT ACESSORY DASH OUTLETS

Yahoo Message Number: 6004
The Kodiak dash on our 2008 Seneca has two 12 volt accessory outlets in front of the passenger seat. We use the outlets to plug in our XM radio and our GPS unit. Both outlets have lost power. I removed the dash panel below the passenger air bag and can't find a bad fuse. I know there are fuses under the hood but I don't think accessory fuses are located there. Every thing else in the cab seems to be working OK. Any suggestions where to look for a blown fuse or another reason for lack of power to the two power outlets? STUMPED!

Larry Myers

Re: LOST POWER ON 12 VOLT ACESSORY DASH OUTLETS

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 6005
Its a fuse think that one is under the hood. Just by chance did you plug something in at hitch while it was running? That blows the fuse every time on mine.

'
Keith
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

Sender: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 21:34:35 -0000
To:
ReplyTo: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] LOST POWER ON 12 VOLT ACESSORY DASH OUTLETS

The Kodiak dash on our 2008 Seneca has two 12 volt accessory outlets in front of the passenger seat. We use the outlets to plug in our XM radio and our GPS unit. Both outlets have lost power. I removed the dash panel below the passenger air bag and can't find a bad fuse. I know there are fuses under the hood but I don't think accessory fuses are located there. Every thing else in the cab seems to be working OK. Any suggestions where to look for a blown fuse or another reason for lack of power to the two power outlets? STUMPED!

Larry Myers

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 6007
Look in the manuel and it will tell you which # fuse it is.
Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone with SprintSpeed

Sender: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sun, 12 Dec 2010 21:34:35 -0000
To:
ReplyTo: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] LOST POWER ON 12 VOLT ACESSORY DASH OUTLETS

Larry Myers

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 6008
No we are sitting in an RV resort and had been listing to x-mas music on the Xm the day before and when we turned it on the next no power.
LARRY