Skip to main content
Topic: Bellingham? (Read 422 times) previous topic - next topic

Bellingham?

Yahoo Message Number: 8717
Saw a nice Endura on the freeway (I-5) in Bellingham yesterday. Anyone from the group in the cold, rainy Pacific NW?

Re: Bellingham?

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 8726
Oh. Where is the propain (hah) place in the Woolley? Heading to the Oregon coast soon and should fill up. Open on Sundays?

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 8728
I am, but it wasn't me, I was working all week. Got a 3 day though so going out to cape disapointment.
Morrigan

Bellingham?

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 8725
We were out getting propane and dumping holding tanks in our Seneca just south of you in Burlington and Sedro Woolley but didn't make it onto I-5. Have found a spot where propane is $2.09 instead of the $2.89 everywhere else. That is $16.00 on a 20 gallon fill. Worth going into SW for.
Dave & Gail
2009 Jayco Seneca GS
2011 Jeep Wrangler

Connected by DROID on Verizon Wireless

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 8729
Wow wish it was that cheap here in Florida.......last time I filled up it was $ 3 something !!!

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 8730
Yeah, Governor Grinch gets us at the pump. That hatchet-face makes sure WA is one of the highest taxed states around for fuel. No income tax (yet) though.

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, March 22, 2012 6:47 PM
Subject: Re: [KodiakChassisClassC] Re: Bellingham?

Wow wish it was that cheap here in Florida.......last time I filled up it was $ 3 something !!!

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 8734
Dang, most places around here in Virginia Beach are over $4 for propane. Found one campground that is around $3.40.

CrazyTed