Skip to main content
Topic: Dynamax DX3 (Read 709 times) previous topic - next topic

Dynamax DX3

Yahoo Message Number: 11723

With the new Seneca not heavy duty enough (ISB and smaller trans], the Embark gone, the new Dynamax with the optional M2 chassis is my new ticket.
Its a tad less 'swanky' than the Embark but probably built a lot better in the Dynamax factory. The new Cummins ISC is a 9 liter. Looks like the solution unless a really nice used Embark TB390 presents itself.
~
Victor Burns
KI6IM
Kodiak Diesel Dutchmen 34H

Re: Dynamax DX3

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 11728
I'm looking to upgrade (in the not too distant future) to somthing with more trailer capacity also. Wife hates when we go to the track and she can't bring her Mustang. After looking at the max towing on the Endura I won't take the chance (although I have seen more than one Endura pulling stacker trailers) with a stacker trailer. Have too much to loose if something wrong and I am found over weight!

Thanks for the info on Dynamax...

I know about Showhauler and Renagade, does anybody else make a super C on a Freighliner chassis?

Steven Kerns
Kutztown, PA

--

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 11730

That is why I have the Dutchmen...more trailer cap.
~
Victor Burns
KI6IM
Kodiak Diesel Dutchmen 34H

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 11732
Victor,

How much capacity does the Dutchman have? Need to have at least 20K for stacker; dragster, mustang, golf cart, tools, fuel, etc...

Tnx

Steve
--

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 11735
If you really need 20k you are limited. I have a source for a 33k GVWR 66k GCWR Haulmark here for $120 asking price. This is the SUPER HD version with 30K towing cap!!!!!

If you can survive on a REAL 10,000 These are the best deal going.

http://fleetwoodrv.com/frvlibrary/docs/2006/2006_exc_f.pdf

And you can fetch one of these for under $100K

I MUST have bunk beds for the kids. A la Embark or DX3 for my and likely you too.

I just missed a 55K 80K 475HP Volvo / 16 speed ZF Trans based Haulmark with 8k miles on it - every option available and immaculate for $120K MY LOSS

Be well,

~
Victor - KI6IM
Kodiak Diesel Dutchmen 34H Bunkhouse

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2013 12:23 PM
Subject: Re: [KodiakChassisClassC] Re: Dynamax DX3

Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 11736
--- In KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com, Victor Burns wrote:
If you really need 20k you are limited. I have a source for a 33k GVWR 66k GCWR Haulmark here for $120 asking price. This is the SUPER HD version with 30K towing cap!!!!!

If you can survive on a REAL 10,000 These are the best deal going.

http://fleetwoodrv.com/frvlibrary/docs/2006/2006_exc_f.pdf

And you can fetch one of these for under $100K

we had a class a gas hurricane, we called her " ugly Betty "

that fleetwood looks like it may be related . imvho

i would like the Volvo.