Skip to main content
Topic: I5 and chip (Read 654 times) previous topic - next topic

I5 and chip

Yahoo Message Number: 5544
Thanks for the response re the chip i must do more reserch. No that was not us on I5 on Sunday we had arrived home on Saturday. You will know its me because if I see another Seneca I usually flash lights wave and as per norm make a foold of myself.
. Now not being a genius on the computer I mentioned that we go to Mission Texas for the winter and someone got back to me saying they would be in the area in January, now I must have deleated the message because I can not find it, please contact me again and I will have Kathy look after it.
As always travel safe and enjoy.

Re: I5 and chip

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 5545
It was me or(I). Your favorite Moderator on this forum. Well I hope this is the case because I'm the only one. That is unless the owner of this fine forum wants to claim he is one also. LOL.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 5554

Naw, I get exhausted just reading about all the improvements you've made to your MH Ron. I've got 5 thumbs on each hand and would not even attempt to start most of the mods you've made.

Don

ps. We are in Yarmouth, Nova Scotia (right down at the bottom) having taken a train journey on the weekend. Windsor to Toronto, Toronto to Montreal and then overnight on "The Ocean" in the Park Car. The Park Car is the last car on the train and has 4 bedrooms, a lounge and the dome. The four of us had the Park Car to ourselves. Then stayed overnight in Halifax and on Tuesday started a trip around the south of NS. The forecast was for a lot of rain but so far we've been lucky. At this time we are experiencing heavy fog that we hope will be gone in the morning. We reverse the trains on Monday and get home on Tuesday evening.

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 5558
that wouldn't help, I don't drive a senica, I drive a conquest by gulfstream. looked at senica's decided they were a lot more money for not a lot better. Safe journeys.
Morrigan

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 5560
I kind of wished I would have looked more closely at the Super Nova's, I could really use the extra fuel, water and holding tank capacity.

From: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Michael Carpenter
Sent: Wednesday, September 29, 2010 8:25 PM
To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [KodiakChassisClassC] I5 and chip

You get what you pay for sometime.
 ---

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 5561
The Gulfstreams are made better than most.

Sent: 29 September, 2010 7:42 PM
To: KodiakChassisClassC
Subject: RE: [KodiakChassisClassC] I5 and chip

that wouldn't help, I don't drive a senica, I drive a conquest by gulfstream. looked at senica's decided they were a lot more money for not a lot better. Safe journeys.
Morrigan