Skip to main content
Topic: Parts for Equilizer Systems (Read 541 times) previous topic - next topic

Parts for Equilizer Systems

Yahoo Message Number: 6152
Who do you use for parts? I need the sensor that's mounted on the jack to let the system know it's all the way up...Left messages for Equilizer Systems and have tried calling the "dealers" listed on their site, with no luck...

Re: Parts for Equilizer Systems

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 6153
I ordered mine right from Equalizer Systems. Was about $35. They shipped the switch the same day I ordered it. I called and gave them the CC info over the phone. Here is the email for the person that handles the retial sales and she has been responsive, although being a manufacturer, they may well have been closed over the holidays:

I may have her direct dial at home with the reciept. Let me know if you need it. Don't remember her first name off the top of my head, but as I remember, the 'Mann' is her last name.

Greg
MN

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 6157
I have not needed any parts for the Equalizer System. I have gotten good reply's from ES by email a couple years ago.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 6158
I just remembered - I believe her name is Sheila Mann at Equalizer Systems.
Greg

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 6159

Yep - That's her...She called me back.

35.99 and 13.56 to ship!! Shipping is a rip off if you ask me - but oh well. =)

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 6160
OUCH. Where do you live? Antarctica? May be about what I paid, but I'm thinking mine came USPS at $7 or so. Oh well - at least you are back in business, and if a dealer had the part, likley would have been the $50 and then some.
Greg

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 6161

San Diego...For something that probably only wieghs a few ounces, it sure seems high.

Agreed, worth the money if it resolves the beep beep while driving issue! =)

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 6162
I would hope the shipping cost is Next Day.
Best
Ron Hall