Skip to main content
Topic: Deal? (Read 568 times) previous topic - next topic

Deal?

Yahoo Message Number: 5538
2007 Greyhawk 33DS on Kodiak. $50,000. Have to act fast because it is a short sale.

I have driven the Seneca and expect this to handle the same way. Anything I need to be concerned with on this model? I would love a diesel but not for $20,000+ I think I can live with the 8.1.

Eric

Re: Deal?

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 5539
I just did a 2100 mile trip two weeks ago with my 33DS pulling a 2-door Jeep Wrangler. I was very impressed with the 8.1L / Allison combo. As for handling, it was a white knuckle affair initially until I added airbags at each corner. Now, it's an easy driver. That being said, I would still like to smooth out the harshness on rough roads.

As for quality, no issues there. Just make sure that you get the recalls done, if they haven't already been taken care of.

-Tom

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 5546
that's a lot of moho for $50k. I understand all the smoking good deals have been cycled through....my 08 diesel was $65k new.

Sent: 27 September, 2010 7:10 PM
To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [KodiakChassisClassC] Deal?

I just did a 2100 mile trip two weeks ago with my 33DS pulling a 2-door Jeep Wrangler. I was very impressed with the 8.1L / Allison combo. As for handling, it was a white knuckle affair initially until I added airbags at each corner. Now, it's an easy driver. That being said, I would still like to smooth out the harshness on rough roads.

As for quality, no issues there. Just make sure that you get the recalls done, if they haven't already been taken care of.

-Tom

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 5550

Now that was a deal! I have read on other forums about your smoking deal. I am too far from the buyer to inspect and make the purchase so someone else will end up getting this deal.

Eric

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 5563
Funny, I am not on any other forums.......

Sent: 29 September, 2010 10:44 AM
To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: RE: [KodiakChassisClassC] Deal?

Now that was a deal! I have read on other forums about your smoking deal. I am too far from the buyer to inspect and make the purchase so someone else will end up getting this deal.

Eric