Skip to main content
Topic: Thank you Jayco..more (Read 637 times) previous topic - next topic

Thank you Jayco..more

Yahoo Message Number: 13278

Thank you Jayco for connecting up the main TV ass backwards so there was no audio coming from the video distribution center. Classy stuff again guys.
Thank you too for not running a video cable from said video distribution center to the $4,000 outdoor entertainment center and huge TV. I guess that might be too much to ask?
Thank you also for making me take apart the whole front of the coach to solve YOUR problems.
Next is the kitchen since you left me hanging there too.
Amazing.

Thank you Jayco....

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 13334

Thank you Jayco for installing all the basement storage latches/lock such thst they are outside the adjustment range to actually work.
Thank you Jayco.
Victor Burns
KI6IM
Jayco Embark TB390
Kodiak Diesel Dutchmen

Re: Thank you Jayco....

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 13335

Victor, I can relate. I have a 2014 Seneca TS and had one door open as I came off an exit ramp, A battery door latch broke as I came to the toll booth in PA. [ it was 4 am and dark and heard a thumping noise. It was the door hitting the rubber cones as I went through ] and just last week I was backing up into my drive and checked my right mirror and saw my propane door hitting my mini van. The last one did put a dent in my door. Not a happy camper either. PS I now drive with all doors locked. The propane door doesn't have a lock.

huck & J J J

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 13336

I have a Seneca 37fs, and my propane door is my problem child, i have adjusted several times and can't seem to find the spot to keep it locked. Fortunately this is an open compartment and I can reach underneath and put a small bungee cord on the inside of the door as a backup. The only times I have seen it pop open was on the roughest of roads (think I95 in the northeast - Cross Bronx). I caught it rather quickly as my training as a pilot spills over into my regular life and I keep a constant "scan" going while driving, including my rearview mirrors and cameras.

Roger

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 13337
None of my doors actually lock. You can take the key and lock the latches of the latch doesn't move but the door still open because there is not enough adjustment in the latch because the latching mechanism was incorrectly installed.
All I can say is the craftsmanship of the Jayco compared to my Dutchman is absolute shit.
ci4mynewf@... [SuperCrvgroup] ;
To:
;
Subject:
Re: [SuperCrvgroup] Thank you Jayco....
Sent:
Fri, Aug 1, 2014 11:12:11 AM

Victor, I can relate. I have a 2014 Seneca TS and had one door open as I came off an exit ramp, A battery door latch broke as I came to the toll booth in PA. [ it was 4 am and dark and heard a thumping noise. It was the door hitting the rubber cones as I went through ] and just last week I was backing up into my drive and checked my right mirror and saw my propane door hitting my mini van. The last one did put a dent in my door. Not a  happy camper either. PS I now drive with all doors locked. The propane door doesn't have a lock.

Chuck & J J J

Thank you Jayco.....

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 13348

For the shit wiring job on the transfer switch. I thought I smelled something.
~
Victor Burns
KI6IM
Embark TB390 Bunkhouse