Skip to main content
Topic: Geo Tracker / Suzuki Sidekick "toad" (Read 390 times) previous topic - next topic

Geo Tracker / Suzuki Sidekick "toad"

Yahoo Message Number: 14726
My last one lasted on a day or so before it sold and it was 2WD.

1996 Geo Tracker / Suzuki Sidekick 4X4
$7,500 -- Carlsbad, California

Black with new top, fresh tires, stereo, new factory interior, locker in rear, Nekarth in front, HD ZOR bumpers front and rear, Old Man Emu suspension and lift, 1" billet wheel spacers, winch with synthetic cable, wired to be towed, tow bar connection on front and tow receiver on the rear [great launch vehicle for your crap at the river) +- 120K on odometer - towed behind motorhome by all three owners I have had it 6 years and driven it only several thousand miles and towed it 25+K miles. I bought this and pimped it out as my "toad" for behind my motorhome. Its been perfect, runs great, just passed smog check with flying colors. I hate to get rid of her but I need bigger vehicle to tow behind the MoHo. It had a salvage title due to a small bend in the very back tail end of the frame where bumper connects. The insurance company could not change out the chassis and had to call it a total - Frame shop said it was all straight and trued up the last few inches where the bumper attaches. Will trade for a 4x4 Wrangler or a true 4x4 GMC, Dodge etc. that can be flat towed behind my motorhome. Body is really straight, no rust. I looked for a long time to find a straight, clean one of these as a starting point to build a fun cruiser. Located in Encinitas, CA Great desert, beach cruiser, launch vehicle for the river, or tow behind your motorhome. You get a lot of waves and courtesy from people driving this thing, its unique and fun. 760 672 8767

Be well,

~
Victor | KI6IM | ayco Embark TB390 Bunkhouse