Skip to main content
Topic: Wireless Rear View Camera Recommendation (Read 683 times) previous topic - next topic

Wireless Rear View Camera Recommendation

Yahoo Message Number: 15878
Does anyone have any wireless rear view camera recommendations? How is the wireless compared to a wired unit perform? Thanks in advance for any help you can provide.

Re: Wireless Rear View Camera Recommendation

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 15879
I've used two through the years disliked them all you are always messing with them to get or keep reception, if you can hardwire that's the way to go.

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 15880
Thanks! That's what I was afraid of....

From: SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com  on behalf of Bob Ruby spiderbobr@... [SuperCrvgroup]
Sent: Friday, March 31, 2017 10:04 AM
To: SuperCrvgroup@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [SuperCrvgroup] Wireless Rear View Camera Recommendation

I've used two through the years disliked them all you are always messing with them to get or keep reception, if you can hardwire that's the way to go.

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 15881

After we traded the SENECA I bought a 42' fifth wheel that has the Garmin RC 20 (camera) which works with the 760RV gps and it's been flawless.

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 15883

Yep, you can leave it on or toggle it. I leave it on and it works great. GPS still gives warnings ( steep hill, sharp curve, speed limit change etc).

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 15884
Then the next questions is: What are the recommendations for upgrading the current systems. I have an 05 Gulfstream Endura 6340 with the Voyagerblack and white camera and monitor in the visor. I would like to replace with a three camera system rear, right and left. Any thoughts or schematics that would help me trace wires, locations etc.

I also have a Rand McNally 7720 gps that has camera capability. Has anybody done so.

As always thanks

Doug Brothers