Skip to main content
Topic: 2007 Seneca GS35 for SALE (Read 434 times) previous topic - next topic

2007 Seneca GS35 for SALE

Yahoo Message Number: 14714
Hi all, I am selling my 2007 Seneca GS35. This is the link for information. It is being advertised in the States by a company but if you are interested get in touch with me at xgrunt01@...

I went to the website and clicked on BUYERS drop down go to RV's. I put in 2007 year, Make Jayco, All States, no price. My ad is about the 5th one down, or was when I looked. Don't forget this is priced in Canadian Dollars not US. Rate of exchange makes this a VERY good deal.

Seller Networks | Make More Money by Selling with Expert Help.

Seller Networks | Make More Money by Selling with Exper...
Menu Buyers Vehicles Classics RVs Cycles Boats Equipment Sellers Vehicles Classics RVs Cycles Boats Equipment

View on www.sellernetworks.com
right

As always travel safe and enjoy

John

Re: 2007 Seneca GS35 for SALE

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 14722
I had exactly the same thing happen to me this past June in Payson, AZ. After it was towed to a diesel shop, they diagnosed it as a "dirty" EGR valve. I had no idea that those things needed maintenance. There's only a vague reference to them in the owner's manual. But a few hours and $200 latter, I was on the road again with all the power that I needed to make it up the hill to Show Low.

Having similar experiences before with diesels, I thought that the injunction system had gone bad and I thought that I was looking at a repair bill of thousands of dollars. I have a Jayco Seneca 34SS with about 51,000 miles on it at that time.

Best regards to all,
Don Honaker