Skip to main content
Topic: 2007 Endura - Video Selector (Read 803 times) previous topic - next topic

2007 Endura - Video Selector

Yahoo Message Number: 15696
Hey all... quick question. I bought a 2007 Endura back in August. I'm not having any luck getting the roof antenna to work but the cable input, located back in the storage compartment with the power cords, works fine. I've read about a video selector. I haven't found one. Where should I look?

Re: 2007 Endura - Video Selector

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 15697
Just a shot in the dark but my Jayco had a button on the video box to turn the power booster on to the rooftop antenna. I often forgot about it and wondered why I couldn't get a signal. Then, kicked myself when I remembered the button after wasting a lot of time.

Don

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 15698
I have an 07 Endura and I have to have the button pushed for antenna to work - the button is under the cabinet above kitchen sink in the left

Best,
Steve Phillips

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 15700
Trying to remember but I think behind the speaker grill is a selector box to switch back and forth

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 15701
On my Endura video is changed by switching input to TV. Use TV remote to change INPUT.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 15702

We have an HDMI box in a 2016, don't know if that would be in an earlier model.

Smooth Sailing, Ric Golding Carlyle, Illinois

On Monday, December 12, 2016 5:39 AM, "ronjhall@... [SuperCrvgroup]"  wrote:

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 15703
I have the entertainment center above the cab. Mine has the red button that needs to be pushed on as well, located