Skip to main content
Topic: Four Winds Specifications on website (Read 605 times) previous topic - next topic

Four Winds Specifications on website

Yahoo Message Number: 637

I made an interesting discovery today.... until recently, I could open the specifications page on the Four Winds Website on the class C motorhomes, and review all specs for their Kodiak models, including exterior length, wheelbase, GVWR, etc...

Now, when I clik on "specifications" I get a wordy disclaimer about proper loading, towing, etc.

Interesting.... fortunately, the information is still in the brochure, but obviously, they do NOT want the public to know the "intimate" details about their product, lest they start comparing that info to other brands. I just wish I had saved a copy of the page before they pulled it.

Denny

The year's hottest artists on the red carpet at the Grammy Awards. AOL Music takes you there.

Re: Four Winds Specifications on website

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 638

I just noticed something else... no matter which model you check the specs on, it brings up the same notice with a heading of "Chateau." They must have made the change rather quickly...interesting, because earlier today I gave my rvfactor blogsite to one of their consumer affairs people.

Denny

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 639
Here you go. You "might" be able to retrieve the pages you want here:

http://www.archive.org/index.php

When the Province of Ontario changed the wording on its web site to "vehicles" from "truck" for a Class D license, I was able to show them the exact month it was done (end result is that a driving a MH with a combined weight of more than 11,000 KG requires a class D license (like your Class B CDL)).

Don

On 14-Feb-08, at 11:54 PM,

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 640

Thanks, Don...actually, I just discovered that they missed changing 1 link...they changed the spec sheet on the Chateau and the Dutchmen, but when you clik on the "Four Winds" Kodiak then the spec under "Kodiak" they forgot to change that one link... they missed 1 link out of 16.

Up kinda late, aren't you??
Denny

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 641
Still early for me although lately I've been trying to get to bed by 11 pm instead of 1pm. Doesn't seem to net me any more sleep though since I usually wake up at 4 to 5 am if I go to bed a 11 pm.

D

On 15-Feb-08, at 12:19 AM,