Skip to main content
Topic: sewer attachment for seneca 37fs (Read 400 times) previous topic - next topic

sewer attachment for seneca 37fs

Yahoo Message Number: 8738
i really like the rhino hose system for the sewer, but i notice on the seneca there is a hard 2 foot pvc pipe that attaches under the wet bay with a threaded end so the typical rhino fittings dont attach.
can anyone explain how i make this work and what extra fitting i need to order?

Re: sewer attachment for seneca 37fs

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 8739
I haven't seen a fitting that will accomplish that. However, I followed someone else's lead in this group following their pictures and steps.

You can find the pictures at

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KodiakChassisClassC/photos/album/1253223100/pic/list

1) I removed the end of the slinky hose.
2) I then fed the slinky hose through the hardpipe
3) I then reconnected, with glue, the connector back onto
the slinky hose.
4) I hooked the other end of the slinky hose to the black pipe
in the wet compartment.

The other end now fits nicely in the hardpipe during transit. When I pull into the site I just unscrew the hard-pipe cap and pull the slinky hose out. Its worked really nicely for the last three years.

Regards,
Glenn

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 8740
How funny, I just bought the same unit at Walmart on sale and had the same issue. What I'm doing is taking the lid and pipe off and fabricating a cover for the hole for the inside so dirt, dust or junk does not get in.

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 8743
I just cut the hose (left just enough for about 6" to pull out of the PVC) and added the male bayonet hose fitting.  That way I can use the RINO hose from that point to the sewer connection.

From: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Tim Garver
Sent: Friday, March 23, 2012 3:52 PM
To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [KodiakChassisClassC] sewer attachment for seneca 37fs

How funny, I just bought the same unit at Walmart on sale and had the same issue. What I'm doing is taking the lid and pipe off and fabricating a cover for the hole for the inside so dirt, dust or junk does not get in.