Skip to main content
Topic: Dash Radio Not Working (Read 424 times) previous topic - next topic

Dash Radio Not Working

Yahoo Message Number: 9245
I've got a 2009 Jayco Seneca 35GS and the dash radio decided it didn't want to work today. Everything else seems to be working and the fuses appear to be intact. I'm going to replace the fuses just in case, but any other things I should look for at this point?

Regards, Glenn

Re: Dash Radio Not Working

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 9246
Look for a loose plug connection behind radio. Today's poor roads tend to shake the heck out of our rigs.
George

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 9248
Thanks for the suggestion. Fortunately, my 16 year old son was sitting next to me as I prepared to pull the radio and asked if I had hit the reset button on the radio yet...I hit the reset button and it came right up.

Of course I was already dreaming about a new radio with an iPod dock and everything - oh well :)

Glenn

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 9249
Darn kids!!!! :)

From: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of charlesg
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2012 1:06 PM
To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Re: Dash Radio Not Working

Thanks for the suggestion. Fortunately, my 16 year old son was sitting next to me as I prepared to pull the radio and asked if I had hit the reset button on the radio yet...I hit the reset button and it came right up.

Of course I was already dreaming about a new radio with an iPod dock and everything - oh well :)

Glenn