Skip to main content
Topic: Shower Door (Read 415 times) previous topic - next topic

Shower Door

Yahoo Message Number: 7877
We have been looking for a shower door for a while. Original pleated vinyl curtain was starting to show its age. Found one made by Irvine Shade & Door out of Elkhart, IN. Bought it from Tweety's.
http://tweetys.com/triple-slide-glass-shower-door.aspx
Got the 36"X67" model. Price from a month ago has jumped $70. May be better price elsewhere.
Took awhile to install, because opening in the Endura shower is wider than shower door. Then it was 1/2" wider at top than at bottom. I took a picture as best I could and posted in my album.
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/KodiakChassisClassC/photos/album/427332225/pic/2066911317/view?picmode=&mode=tn&order=ordinal&start=61&count=20&dir=asc
Had to contact Irvine a couple of times for parts missing and broken. They provided good customer service. Also found out that I could have ordered the door in Nickel Satin Finish. Most of our fixtures int the MH are Nickel. None of the suppliers show it in nickel finish. We are happy with gold finish.
Best
Ron Hall

Shower Door

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 9365
I have a Seneca 2008 36MS and my shower door hardware is broken. Meaning the small round circular ball bearing units. Anybody know where I can get replacements?

Re: Shower Door

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 9366
I think I have the same ones that I had. I just ordered mine from Thor through Camping World. Just give them you make model and last few numbers of your VIN. They have the build sheets and can order.

Likely they are the two wheel ones - they have been superseded with a one wheel one that is much more robust. The old part is obsolete as they fail early and often.

Be well,

~
Victor - KI6IM
Kodiak Diesel Dutchmen 34H Bunkhouse

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, June 29, 2012 8:06 PM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Shower Door

I have a Seneca 2008 36MS and my shower door hardware is broken. Meaning the small round circular ball bearing units. Anybody know where I can get replacements?