Skip to main content
Topic: Have RPI & CCC with a Classic level park, need to upgrade (Read 382 times) previous topic - next topic

Have RPI & CCC with a Classic level park, need to upgrade

Yahoo Message Number: 9857
We have RPI-Preferred & CCC-Classic with a Classic level park, so no way to upgrade our home park level there, so we find out after the fact..
Does anyone know of "cheap" CCC Deluxe level parks to get a membership from. It is my understanding that RPI Preferred does not have the 125 miles from home park requirement any longer but the CCC Classic level does still and that is why we want to change out this so so park.
Naturally I want it to be rock bottom prices, and may just let everything lapse untill we are closer to retirement and some extended or full time travel. Any thoughts? I figure there are others that bought into a park and then the reality of what you "got" versus what you were "sold" emerged later.
If possible we would like to get ourselves situated correctly now or just chuck it out for the time being.

Re: Have RPI & CCC with a Classic level park, need to upgrade

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 9864
, "quadnkev"  wrote:
We have RPI-Preferred & CCC-Classic with a Classic level park, so no way to upgrade our home park level there, so we find out after the fact..
Does anyone know of "cheap" CCC Deluxe level parks to get a membership from. It is my understanding that RPI Preferred does not have the 125 miles from home park requirement any longer but the CCC Classic level does still and that is why we want to change out this so so park.
Naturally I want it to be rock bottom prices, and may just let everything lapse untill we are closer to retirement and some extended or full time travel. Any thoughts? I figure there are others that bought into a park and then the reality of what you "got" versus what you were "sold" emerged later.
If possible we would like to get ourselves situated correctly now or just chuck it out for the time being.

I have the same question. Bought into Coast to Coast at Timberlodge in Texas. Now wish to upgrade as well as add AOR.