Skip to main content
Topic: KONI rear shocks, 19,000gvw follow-up (Read 383 times) previous topic - next topic

KONI rear shocks, 19,000gvw follow-up

Yahoo Message Number: 4544

I did a cut and paste from the last post on RV net so here is the info posted by a fellow in New Mexico. As I said in a earlier post KONI put the 90-2530 on mine after numerous conversations with the fellow installing mine.

I had a teleconference with Jim Ryan from Koni today and I was very pleased with his decision for my unit to replace the rear shocks (8805-1002). As mentioned earlier there was an exact vehicle like mine at Henderson Line-up and they were able to determine that the recommended rear shocks from Koni (8805-1002) were the wrong ones and that my unit should have the (90-2530). I did ask Jim if we could look at other similiar situations and he agreed to move forward with this.

So here is the format:

Email Jim Ryan at Jim. Ryan3@...

My advice is to tell him your specific situation in detail by giving your specific RV, current springs on your RV, any after market suspension modifications, contact information and allow him to work on your specific situation.

Good Luck                                                  

Dave Sparke