Skip to main content
Topic: FMCA (Read 668 times) previous topic - next topic

Re: FMCA

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 5121
Not me. How about going down and inviting who ever it is to join our group.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 5123
Did you meet Russ & Claudia there after they left our place?
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 5124
No, didn't know they stopped there. If it was over this past weekend (Thurs-Sun) we were in Lexington.

Dave Sparke

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 5131
We were at the FMCA International rally in Redmond Or this past week. It was great. Close to 2500 class As and Cs. We were one of three other Senecas at that rally that I could see. Lots of high end As.
We had a good time and met alot of good people.
Denny

2006 Seneca 35GS Dmax. Ford Ranger toad.

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thu, August 19, 2010 2:09:10 PM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Re: FMCA

Couple weeks ago.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 5341
Dave: Claudia and I camped at the FMCA campground on Fri. July 30th. It was the nicest campground that we visited during our 8 week RV vacation. We left July 1 from Ca. and returned home Aug.27.
The "KODIAK" Rally was on of the highlights of the trip. I must say that all of the attendees at the "RALLY" were truly Great people and we all seemed to connect very well. The 1,900 mile trip from Ca. was worth it all, and then some. I would suggest that the next "RALLY" be held in the spring or fall. We experienced extremely HOT weather where ever we went............russ

Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 5342

Russ,

We didn't get back home till the 1st, We left Chicago and went to Peoria or I probably would have "spotted" you there. Went down and introduced myself and told the fellow about the "Group" not sure if he joined though.

Dave

Reply #9
Yahoo Message Number: 5343
Hi Russ. Nice to hear you enjoyed the FMCA campground. We are going to stay there (we hope - they don't take reservations) on Oct 25 and 26. On the 26th we are going to spend most of the day at the Airforce Museum in Dayton. Dave and Linda Sparke and Bev, Phil and I are going to a nearby Texas Roadhouse one evening and then on the 27th we are heading south together stopping near Chattanooga and then Valdosta. When we get to mid FLA Dave and Linda will turn off I-75 to Disney and we will continue to our park in Palmetto.

Dane, when we were all going in circles at the rally trying to find your Mexican Restaurant we finally ended up at the Texas Roadhouse with Dave and Linda. My son Phil enjoyed watching the staff do a nice line dance so we are doing a repeat visit in Cincinnati.

We too really enjoyed the rally and the great company. Ron sure did a great job. It would be nice to make it an annual event but I can't imagine Claudia and you doing that roundtrip every year. :)

Don

Reply #10
Yahoo Message Number: 5344
Oh, one more thing. I agree, spring or fall would be better for both weather and crowds.

Don