Skip to main content
Topic: Any suggestions of what to replace the black uncomfortable chair in  (Read 652 times) previous topic - next topic

Any suggestions of what to replace the black uncomfortable chair in

Yahoo Message Number: 16051
All, I want to replace the black "leather" chair with something/anything thats more comfortable. I am looking for something that has a little higher back, uses seat belts, and bolts to the floor. Any suggestions and pictures would be awesome!

Thanks again for all the help this group provides!

Carl

Re: Any suggestions of what to replace the black uncomfortable chair

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 16052
Was thinking the same thing, I have the exact same model. I'll follow to see the answers you get. Great question.

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 16053
I replaced my chairs with Lambright Recliners. Got rid of the very uncomfortable seating that came in MH.

http://www.braddandhall.com/ProductCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=58
Brand and Hall is a good place to see the different models. I bought mine direct from manufacturer.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 16054
I took the chair put and installed a computer desk. The chair was in the wrong place anyway. I got a lighter black recliner that i can move about.

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 16056
And now for something totally different!
This is not a direct answer to your question, which I think Ron handled well. I went a completely different way. I pulled the chair completely - More in the direction of what Dennis did - except my issue was with dogs and safe travel and cleanliness. So what we did was pull the chair completely. That area is now reserved for kennels. This is where the dogs ride when we are moving, and if it is really nasty out they can go into their kennels until they are dry. Right up the stairs and into the kennel without tracking anything in.

Best

Kevin (Real) McCoy [@KF5FUZ]
("Roscoe Ventura" Jayco Seneca HD SS 34 Diesel 2006;
"Toad" Jeep Wrangler Unlimited 2007)