Skip to main content
Topic: 2010 Supershow (Read 495 times) previous topic - next topic

2010 Supershow

Yahoo Message Number: 3556
I drove over to the RV Supershow in Tampa today. I always enjoy wandering around with all the other crazy RV folks kicking tires and doin' a bit of dreaming too. DH got her fill of these shows years ago so she was happy to send me off for the day.

I saw only 2 Kodiak based motorhomes at the whole show. One was a Seneca and the other a Four Winds model. I had hoped to see the new Forest River Kodiak unit couldn't find one and didn't get a chance to ask the Forest River people about it's status. The only other medium duty truck based MH's I saw were the International/Supernovas and the Freightliner/Dynamax.

Bill

Re: 2010 Supershow

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 3558
Pity. I'm going Friday and I have some VIP passes and had I known...... . Lets remember to team up next year. DW wants to go this year since we are thinking about getting a 26 to 28 ft TT for our second lot. That way we can leave the MH back north and then not worry about the weather when we come down and go back. I doubt that she will want to go again next year.

I've been getting some quotes on TT's from Lazy Days. I didn't realize the market was so strong that they could quote list price to me. :)

Don