Skip to main content
Topic: 2013 Sweetheart Rally, Febuary 13 to 17. (Read 496 times) previous topic - next topic

2013 Sweetheart Rally, Febuary 13 to 17.

Yahoo Message Number: 9951
Larry Ulmer called today to let me know that the 2013 Sweetheart Rally site is setup.
I have registered for the rally. If you are interested in joining us. Go to this site. http://www.rvrally.net/
Call Buckhorn Lake Resort and make a reservation for the Sweetheart Rally. Then follow instruction on above site to register on the rally site. If you have problems. Please contact me. .
This is one of the best run free rally's. All you pay for is site, meals, and entertainment you would like to enjoy. Best thing about this rally is TEXAS hospitality.
Our Kodiak group has had as many a 6 RV's. We had a great time.
Looking forward to meeting new and old members.
Best
Ron Hall

Re: 2013 Sweetheart Rally, Febuary 13 to 17.

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 10010
Got a note from 2 member that they plan to attend. I looked on the sweetheart site. Only 1 site open. Please make your reservation if you want to attend. Then post your information on the site linked above.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 10012
I went on the site to sign up and they are full up !! 98 days yet to go and we're too slow.

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, November 7, 2012 5:54 AM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Re: 2013 Sweetheart Rally, Febuary 13 to 17.

Got a note from 2 member that they plan to attend. I looked on the sweetheart site. Only 1 site open. Please make your reservation if you want to attend. Then post your information on the site linked above.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 10013
Gary. Call them at Buckhorn. Believe they will get u in.

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 10037
Looks like the Sweetheart rally has filled up with Heartland owners. I talked to Dane to see if he would be interested in meeting someplace else. He said that would be OK. We could meet in the Rio Grande Vally or other area. Could also change the date to April or some other date. Any suggestions from the group?
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 10038
Ron,

how does Galveston, Tx sound?

Diane and i are planing a counter clockwise loop around the US, leaving here (Montana)on tuesday. my 82 yr old father is flying down to Florida and we'll be taking maybe 6 weeks to drive him back home to Guelph, Ont.

we're looking at booking the month of feb here http://www.jbrv.net/. Diane's 2 sisters and husbands plan on being there for the week 16-24.

we have also toyed with the thought of maybe taking a cruise but as of yet we've made no concrete plans.

live entertainment, http://www.mardigrasgalveston.com/LiveEntertainment/

don

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 10039
Don
Good luck on your trip to Guelph. Hope the weather stays good.
I saw this RV park recommended on RV.NET the other day. http://www.sandpiperrvresort.com/. From there site it looks good. What are you doing after February? In away I am trying to cut back on travel. Galveston is almost 400 miles from McAllen. We plan to stop Huston/Galveston area on our way home in April. All option are open. thanks for replying.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 10040
We are heading to Florida for some fishing the last if Feb. I am game but will be heavy into fishing in April but can always make time.

Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 10041
Ron,

it just so happens that i called sandpiper this morning to ask about monthly rates for Feb., i was told their monthly rates ended in January and there was none for Feb. because of mardi gras.

just their daily rate or $45.00X28= $1260.00.

at the end of Feb. we plan to mosey on over to Florida taking two weeks to pick up my dad at the airport on March 16, hang in Florida and do the tourist thing for a couple weeks then head up the east coast.

plan to arrive in Guelph the first week of May +-.

don

Reply #9
Yahoo Message Number: 10042
Now I understand when you are doing Guelph. When you head out you are welcome to stop at our place.
Look like every one has some plans for the winter. We will keep things open. Maybe some of the new members have idea's.

Best
Ron Hall.

2013 Sweetheart Rally, Febuary 13 to 17.

Reply #10
Yahoo Message Number: 10388
Got a message from Dane today. He is mot going to be able to make the Sweetheart Rally. Anyone else interested in taking his spot.
Best
Ron Hall