Skip to main content
Topic: Thank you Jayco Cabinet Department (Read 589 times) previous topic - next topic

Thank you Jayco Cabinet Department

Yahoo Message Number: 13385

Thank you Jayco cabinet and woodworking department, for without you I would have zero reason to own all of these clamps in special glue to fix your problems. The cabinetry on the outside appearance looks to be ok but frankly your workmanship is so bad it's worse than that of a grade of school woodshop class. You guys are absolutely despicable.
~
Victor Burns
KI6IM
Embark TB390 Bunkhouse

Re: Thank you Jayco Cabinet Department

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 13387
Wouldn't it be better if you addressed your complaints to the manufacturer instead of here? Just sayin'

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 13388
A few years ago I learned that Jayco had an employee on this forum - but I do not know who it is/was.

When I had a CAT C7 I was on the CAT forum. When visiting the CAT booth at the Tampa show, I suggested to the fellows at the booth that they should have someone monitoring the forum. They told me they did and I have to say I was naughty and outed him on the forum. That worked out very well for CAT and the participants as the flow of questions and information increased and the CAT employee enjoyed his participation far more. When a question related to something outside of his field of expertise he was able to get answers from the appropriate people at CAT very quickly.

If we have employees of the manufacturers of Super C's as members at this time it sure would not hurt their positions if they were to identify themselves.

Don

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 13389

They are. But there's a high degree of humor in all of this.
~
Victor Burns
KI6IM
Embark TB390 Bunkhouse

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 13390
I agree they are funny. Sometimes it's good to laugh at such things.