Skip to main content
Topic: Source for 2006 Endura Lug Nut Covers (Read 650 times) previous topic - next topic

Source for 2006 Endura Lug Nut Covers

Yahoo Message Number: 12702
I am missing two lug nut covers on my 2006 Gulfstream Endura.
I have the steel wheels with the wheel covers, does anyone know a source for the two lug nut covers that cover the nuts that hold the wheel covers on.

Thanks
Steve .

Re: Source for 2006 Endura Lug Nut Covers

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 12706
I've tried truck stops, but none that they had would fit the 1 5/8" nuts on the Endura.

Steve
--

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 12707

Steve... I lost 3 rubbing up on a curb and bought 6 of them at a Pilot truck stop and the tool that you use to put them on...
John

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Friday, April 11, 2014 8:54 PM
Subject: Re: [KodiakChassisClassC] Source for 2006 Endura Lug Nut Covers

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 12708
Correct size for our Kodiak motorhome is 30mm. I have never found them at truck stops.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 12709
Hi John,

Ok, I'll try again, maybe only certain Pilots carry them. Last summer on our trip down south I stopped at three different Pilots, and none had the size I needed. I did buy the installation and removal tool there though.

Thank you

Steve

--

Reply #6
Yahoo Message Number: 12710
Hi Ron,

Ok, now I know the correct size, I could never find the 1 5/8" listed in catalogs or on line but I have seen the 30mm listed.

I am doing the spring clean and fix up before the racing and camping season starts and this was one of things on my list

Thank you!

Steve
--

Reply #8
Yahoo Message Number: 12712
Hub Covers and Nut Caps:
Jae Enterprises, Inc.
270-753-5585
Email
They are a OEM Supplier.
I got new hub covers last year.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

Steven Kerns  wrote:

Hi John,

Ok, I'll try again, maybe only certain Pilots carry them. Last summer on our trip down south I stopped at three different Pilots, and none had the size I needed. I did buy the installation and removal tool there though.

Thank you

Steve

--