Skip to main content
Topic: Power Invertor Issue on 07 GS (Read 387 times) previous topic - next topic

Power Invertor Issue on 07 GS

Yahoo Message Number: 9643
Maybe I'm missing something but my invertor is working with the truck off and working on batteries, however when I start the truck the invertor is on, however no tv's will work. I did see a post on another forum saying start the generator first to power up the tv's then go to the invertor, however still when the truck gets started no tv's. Anyone have any info on this one?
Thanks, Ryan

Re: Power Invertor Issue on 07 GS

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 9644
It is the safety that JAYCO installed to prevent the driver from watching TV while driving (back TV & micro should still be working). Cut the purple wire (in that mess) on the right of the TV that connects to the back of the 110 outlet.

From: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com [mailto:KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of Ryan
Sent: Monday, August 13, 2012 10:06 AM
To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Power Invertor Issue on 07 GS

Maybe I'm missing something but my invertor is working with the truck off and working on batteries, however when I start the truck the invertor is on, however no tv's will work. I did see a post on another forum saying start the generator first to power up the tv's then go to the invertor, however still when the truck gets started no tv's. Anyone have any info on this one?
Thanks, Ryan

Re: Power Invertor Issue on 07 GS

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 9645
Thanks! I've been searching the site for hours and finally found an old thread regarding this. Should've searched under "tv" instead of inverter. ....it came right up.
Thanks again!