Skip to main content
Topic: Awning (Read 435 times) previous topic - next topic

Awning

Yahoo Message Number: 6492
For some reason I have had compounded problems with my RV this weekend, first the gas pump icon came on and Ron Hall was very nice to give me the description, now my awning will not extend out, all connections look good, I know where the fuse location is but does anyone know which fuse?
2008 Seneca 36MS

Thanks,

Tim

Re: Awning

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 6494
I too have a 36 MS and if I remember correctly I think is under the pull out counter in the kitchen I think in the top row of fuses. I can't go look as my Seneca as it is at Jayco getting a new roof and awning.
Larry

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 6495
Thanks I felt like a dummy, I was at breakfast and trying to gather information not realizing all fuses are marked. Checked fuse and all is good I may have to wait and check the switch. Thanks for your feedback.

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 6498
Tim:
Did the light come on immediately after the filter change and before start up? If it did it may be the WIF sensor itself. Sometimes the float can get stuck in the up position and complete the circuit for the light. The sensor is fragile and must be handled with care when removing and installing. If you can reach in with a screwdriver handle and give it a tap and see if the light goes out. It may be as simple as that. If the light came sometime after the filter change then you may have gotten a load of water and the sensor therefore is doing its job of giving you a warning.
Denny

2006 Seneca 35GS Dmax. Ford Ranger toad.

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 6500
Hello Larry...........what happened to your roof ???

Gary