Skip to main content
Topic: Christmas (Read 541 times) previous topic - next topic

Christmas

Yahoo Message Number: 6036
We are in Deming New Mexico with friends from Ontario and have wifi. To all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a good new year.

as always travel safe and enjoy

John and Kathy

Re: Christmas

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 6037
John: Claudia and I will be going to Quartzite around Jan.22nd to Jan. 24th. Ron Hall said that you will also be in Quartzite. Please advise as to dates you plan to be there........russ hill..Whittier, Ca.

To: kodiakchassisclassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, December 24, 2010 10:29:11 AM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Christmas

We are in Deming New Mexico with friends from Ontario and have wifi. To all have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a good new year.

John and Kathy

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 6038
Unfortunately we have already been there, hopefully see you at the rally in Kerville, will be heading for Misson Texas on Dec 27th arriving on the 30th. Presently in Deming New Mexico spending Christmas with friends from Ontario.

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, December 24, 2010 11:54:42 AM
Subject: Re: [KodiakChassisClassC] Christmas

John: Claudia and I will be going to Quartzite around Jan.22nd to Jan. 24th. Ron Hall said that you will also be in Quartzite. Please advise as to dates you plan to be there........russ hill..Whittier, Ca.

John and Kathy

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 6039
We will also be Quartzite about the 21st or 22nd. I will be on the look out for Uall. We will be on the south side of the big tent in the BLM. Been there for the last two years in that area.
Denny

2006 Seneca 35GS Dmax. Ford Ranger toad.

Sent: Fri, December 24, 2010 12:54:42 PM

John and Kathy

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 6040
Dennis: Also in a '06 Seneca 35GS. I believe we'll be at Rose RV Park, which is a dry camp area near the big tent. As we get closer to the date will e-mail you with details................russ

Sent: Fri, December 24, 2010 5:36:27 PM

We will also be Quartzite about the 21st or 22nd. I will be on the look out for Uall. We will be on the south side of the big tent in the BLM. Been there for the last two years in that area.
Denny

2006 Seneca 35GS Dmax. Ford Ranger toad.

Sent: Fri, December 24, 2010 12:54:42 PM

John and Kathy