Skip to main content
Topic: 2012 FMCA Rally 'Indio' and Quartzite. (Read 406 times) previous topic - next topic

2012 FMCA Rally 'Indio' and Quartzite.

Yahoo Message Number: 8221
Is anyone planning to attend the 2012 FMCA Rally or the Quartzite
RV Show and swap in Jan. 2012. My wife and I are planning to attend both the Indio rally the week of Jan.12-15th. with Quartzite starting the following weekend Jan, 21 thru 29th. Would like to meet-up and discuss KODIAK's if anyone is interested.
Will be dry camping at BLM site or dry camp at Desert Rose RV park in Quartzite.
Last year we met Dennis Bradford and his friend at Quartzite.

Re: 2012 FMCA Rally 'Indio' and Quartzite.

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 8222
Russ:
We will be in Quratzite Mon the 23rd and be staying thru the 4th of Feb. Won't make it to the FMCA meet. We have been looking for one of those round rugs
since we saw yours last year. It will be good to see you again this year.
Cell 801-589-3451
Dennis and Bev Bradford.

2006 Seneca 35GS Dmax. Ford Ranger toad.

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 1:58 PM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] 2012 FMCA Rally 'Indio' and Quartzite.

RV Show and swap in Jan. 2012. My wife and I are planning to attend both the Indio rally the week of Jan.12-15th. with Quartzite starting the following weekend Jan, 21 thru 29th. Would like to meet-up and discuss KODIAK's if anyone is interested.
Will be dry camping at BLM site or dry camp at Desert Rose RV park in Quartzite.

Re: 2012 FMCA Rally 'Indio' and Quartzite.

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 8223
Russ:
I'm sorry Russ I had you confused with another couple that was there last year who had there 35GS all tricked out with some neat stuff. One of which was
a round rug about 4 1/2 ft in diameter. We thought that it was pretty neat and have been trying to find one that we liked for our MH. No luck yet.
Sorry about that.
Dennis, Bev and Molly

2006 Seneca 35GS Dmax. Ford Ranger toad.

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, January 5, 2012 1:58 PM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] 2012 FMCA Rally 'Indio' and Quartzite.