Skip to main content
Topic: suspension bar (Read 505 times) previous topic - next topic

suspension bar

Yahoo Message Number: 5532
I had a Roadmaster Suspension Bar ( Camping world )put on the front of my 35' Endura and Air Bags put in the rear. It made a huge differance. No more rock & roll coming out of gas stations. The only problem is keeping the air bags filled. They lose air when they sit overnight.

Re: suspension bar

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 5533
My air bags leaked. Checked a fittings. Pushed tubing into all fittings. This stopped leaks.
Best
Ron Hall

White knuckle / suspension bar

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 5534
The issue with stiffening this up too much is the pressures are more quickly transmitted to the chassis = tougher on the body joints etc.

My 2008 (2007 Chassis - 5500) - 34H maxed out 19,500 is not an issue to drive at all with my tow car included.

I suspect the "White Knuckle" discussion sounds like some issue with the suspension - something(s) are worn out - idler arm - etc. when the wheel moves and there is not response.

Good luck with all of that.

vb

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Fri, September 24, 2010 5:17:30 AM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] suspension bar

I had a Roadmaster Suspension Bar ( Camping world )put on the front of my 35' Endura and Air Bags put in the rear. It made a huge differance. No more rock & roll coming out of gas stations. The only problem is keeping the air bags filled. They lose air when they sit overnight.