Skip to main content
Topic: Timbren SES (Read 439 times) previous topic - next topic

Timbren SES

Yahoo Message Number: 7856
Has anyone installed Timbren SES on their vehicle? Thinking of getting these to boost our rear suspension.

Re: Timbren SES

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 7863
I have not heard of this install. Ride-Rite air bags are done often. Also Super Springs.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 7899
Has anyone installed Timbren SES on their vehicle? Thinking of getting these to boost our rear suspension.

Sorry about taking so long to respond.
I have Timbrens on a Dutchman 32b. I chose them over the Ride rites because I did not want to carry a compressor. The defiantly improve the sway. my only complaint is that when they hit bottom their is a noticeable thunk.
I had the Ride rites on a truck camper and if I remember correctly they were smoother and softer but with less resistance to roll.
Finally glad to have something useful to contribute to this group.

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 7901
GS models from 2005 got the Stabil-Ride. This included Timbren type stops on rear axle. They made a different on my 2004 MH.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 7908
Ron,
How does the ride smoothness compare between the Timbren's and the Firestone air bags that I think you currently have on your RV?
Larry Myers

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 7909
I still have both. Timbren copy helps to stop a large amount of the rocking when going over a uneven surface. Like a drive entrance on a angle.
Best
Ron Hall