Skip to main content
Topic: hydrolic level jacks and slide-outs (Read 484 times) previous topic - next topic

hydrolic level jacks and slide-outs

Yahoo Message Number: 10306
hi i am a new member,i have chevey 5500 duramac forwinds cheateu 36a on a kodiak chassis. i have a problem with the hydrolic jacks it will not self level the only thing it will do is let the front and rear jacks go down it will not let the jacks retract, when you press the control panel it just bleeps also the slide-outs work intermiten the step also his a mind of its own has any one had the same problem

Re: hydrolic level jacks and slide-outs

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 10307
Welcome to Kodiak Chassis forum.
I do not have self leveling Jack's. Cannot help there. If you post the manufacturer of your system we can give you some help.
With multiple system having problems I would guess that you have battery or grounding/connection problems.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 10308
, "oorstevie4"  wrote:
hi i am a new member,i have chevey 5500 duramac forwinds cheateu 36a on a kodiak chassis. i have a problem with the hydrolic jacks it will not self level the only thing it will do is let the front and rear jacks go down it will not let the jacks retract, when you press the control panel it just bleeps also the slide-outs work intermiten the step also his a mind of its own has any one had the same problem

hi the name of the electric hydraulic lifting system is equalizer system i would appreciete any help you could give me many thanks

Reply #3
Yahoo Message Number: 10309
The system in my MH is from the same company. Here is a link to their site. http://equalizersystems.com/service/
On right side of page about 1/2 way down is a list of support documents. I have found them very useful in trouble shooting my system.
Best
Ron Hall

Reply #4
Yahoo Message Number: 10310
I also would check the battery. Our MH had the same problems minus the slide-out and our batteries were totally corroded. Once we fixed them, everything started working correctly again. Might not be the problem but would be my first check. Remember to check both the coach batteries and the truck batteries as both ours needed work.

Gail
09 Jayco Seneca HD 35GS
Toad 11 Jeep Wranger Sport

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2012 11:22 AM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] hydrolic level jacks and slide-outs

Reply #5
Yahoo Message Number: 10318
A big DITTO... We had the battery go down and it effected EVERYTHING you spoke of... even running off a little honda generator we still were not able to get the jacks down. replaced the battery and everything worked !
Take care
bruce

Reply #7
Yahoo Message Number: 10349
You might also need to clean the connections from the batteries to the relays. That was where some of our worst problems occurred.

Sent from my Verizon Wireless 4G LTE DROID

oorstevie4  wrote: