Skip to main content
Topic: Request for help from FMCA (Read 484 times) previous topic - next topic

Request for help from FMCA

Yahoo Message Number: 2254

Just received this and feel this forum Can Help

TO: FMCA Membership

Help find missing FMCA member couple

FMCA is enlisting members' assistance in locating an FMCA member couple: Jim and Gail Ellis of Calgary, Alberta, Canada.

Jim and Gail are full-timing in a 1987 40-foot Newell diesel pusher and are towing a 2007 black Chevrolet HHR. The Alberta license number of the Ellis' coach is NEWELL 1. Their FMCA member plate number is 380188.

According to the Ellis' friend and fellow FMCA member Kim Corrigall, Jim and Gail Ellis have not been heard from since Feb. 2.

"While that might not seem overly drastic, they are not the types not to have contacted at least one of us within their large support group," Mrs. Corrigall said. "In addition, one of their phones has been cut off and the other is simply not responding."

Jim and Gail left South Padre Island on the Jan. 24 after spending a month at Isla Blanca Park, Mrs. Corrigall said. The couple headed northwest, staying at Lost Maple State Natural Area (west and north of San Antonio, Texas) for about six days until Feb. 2.

"Our close group up here in Canada has covered all the bases we can think of in terms of inquiring with police and camping locations we know they attended," Mrs. Corrigall said. "We are hoping that, with FMCA's network of motorhoming families, someone will come across our missing friends."

If you have any information as to the whereabouts of Jim and Gail Ellis, please contact FMCA immediately, at (800) 543-3622. We appreciate your assistance.

Connie Pool
National President

This e-mail was sent to you by Family Motor Coach Association (FMCA).

® 1996-2009, Family Motor Coach Association, 8291 Clough Pike, Cincinnati, OH 45244

Re: Request for help from FMCA

Reply #1
Yahoo Message Number: 2255
You could probably track them through their credit card spending if you felt it was an emergency. Might need to involve some PD or something. Steve

To: KodiakChassisClassC@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Thursday, February 12, 2009 9:38:19 PM
Subject: [KodiakChassisClassC] Request for help from FMCA

Re: Request for help from FMCA

Reply #2
Yahoo Message Number: 2256
Just posted on RV.net. Now I have to find out where my direct from FMCA copy is going as I have not received these. May have forgot to change and email address. Kevin made a suggestion in an email direct to me that I found interesting. I went to the Red Cross site and feel it is something I'm going to consider using. See his note below.